Work for Plaid Cymru
Communications Development Officer, full-time, 10 weeks, Aberystwyth
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to gain work experience as a Communications Development Officer with Plaid Cymru in Ceredigion.
Plaid Cymru Ceredigion consists of a small professional team supporting hundreds of volunteers.
The successful candidate will develop the communications work of Plaid Cymru in Ceredigion as it looks forward to a busy campaigning period, with the Westminster and Welsh General elections coming within 12 months in 2015-16. The main duties will include producing communications material in English and Welsh, producing and promoting multi-media communications material, and developing websites and social media.
- The ability to write effectively and correctly in English and Welsh
- The ability to use the main social media outlets effectively
- Skills in design, either online or in traditional formats
- The ability to use IT database programmes such as Excel
- Skills in event organisation and volunteer co-ordination
By the end of the placement the candidate will have had an excellent insight into Plaid Cymru campaigning in a key seat, while developing communication skills.
Applications should be made via this link:
Voluntary work experience
This in an opportunity to volunteer and gain experience working with Plaid Cymru. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org